Saturday, February 28, 2015

Waiting for the snow!

As I sit at home prepared for the forecasted snow that will hit our area today, I wonder what other areas of my life that I'm prepared for but have yet to see the manifestation. Sure, I've got my bread, eggs and canned goods. I've also got a movie cued up and ready for me to hit play at a moments notice. I don't have to work today (thank goodness) so no need to try to "make it in" before the snow falls. All that's seemingly left for me to do is "wait" for the snow to come.

For me, it's a holding pattern of sorts because I remember last year being stranded at my job during a snow storm for three days -by myself! You should see the after pictures I took of myself. Sure, the snow had been forecasted that time as well, however, the storm moved in much quicker than expected and basically brought everything to a standstill. We were not ready for so much snow in such a short time frame. I wonder if it's that way with the things I am believing God for in my life. That even though I am prepared and ready for manifestation, other areas (or people) are not yet equipped (or prepared) to handle what has been forecasted.

As I write, I'm encouraged to know that just like this forecasted snow storm, the things I desire in my life have also been forecasted; in God's written and Rhema words to me. I trust Him to keep me from being stranded and not benefiting from His promises to me. I believe He can and will prepare the way that all involved with me receiving His manifested promises are fully equipped to handle each and every blessing. So in my life as well as with this forecasted snow storm, I am ready to receive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment