Saturday, November 26, 2016

The Journey

Looking back over my life, I wonder how much more could I have actually achieved, experienced and possessed if I knew then what I know now.  I was given this title 'The Journey' during bible study for a book I hope to one day write. I also have the scripture reference: Mark 10:17-30. For me, these passages all boiled down to whether or not I was doing what I was called by God to do in spite of my present conditions. 

Lately, God has been showing me that He has so much more in store for me if I'll only just believe Him. Every time God gives me a word (especially a challenging word) He always gives me an example of what to do.  For instance, when He revealed that I was not prepared for my marriage, He led me to men and women of God who had already traveled the path I was about to take.  Listening to their advice and gleaning from their experiences afforded me the opportunity to grow at a steady pace that was attainable for me and my lifestyle.  



In today's video, I hope to be an example for someone who's about to travel or is already traveling on the path of total trust in God and His word. That my experiences will afford you much insight and guidance for your own Journey. I pray you be encouraged and inspired to see God move in and through you in every area of your life.  As you allow Him to navigate the paths you take, my deepest desire is that you allow yourself to Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment