Saturday, December 24, 2016

I'm in Great Expectation

Have you ever wanted "something" and prepared yourself to receive it? You created a vision board, talked about it constantly and Thanked God daily for providing it for you.  Then that "something" doesn't come in the package or way that you think it should. However, what you do receive far exceeds even your level of expectation. It surpasses what you even thought you were able to get, have or receive. 

Right now in my life, I'm experiencing "exceeding my level of expectation" concerning areas that I've been believing God to turn around in my favor, for my good. I've literally been thanking Him daily for the last two months about His unprecedented provision in my life.  Each day I wake up and wonder "why me?" in a good way. 
                           In today's video, I talk about an encounter that helped me to see that what I'm believing God for is not only believable but receivable. To keep your faith and trust in the One who is able to do exceeding abundantly and above all you can ask or think.  As you watch the video, whatever comes to mind in your own life, believe that God can and will do far better and above even your wildest dreams.  It's truly time to Possess the Land...Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment