Saturday, April 11, 2015

What do you see?

Recently I read a quote on Twitter and it made me stop and think. The quote is: "All I see is the manifestation of my dreams!" (@motivationmama). Immediately, I got excited because I have Big dreams. I immediately began to share the quote with my friends and got pretty much the same reactions that I had. So, what do I see?

I see a woman who not only can relate to what some are going through but has also experienced it. I see a woman who refuses to bow down to anything and everything that comes against what she believes and desires in life. I see a woman who is not only ready but capable of walking out God's perfect plan for her life.

That being said, I see myself teaching others how to prosper according to God's word (Rhema), God's will (Logos) and God's plan (Purpose) for their lives. Walking in my authority as a believer in Christ Jesus. Living exuberantly blessed by God; in the land that He promised. Enjoying the Journey as I Possess the Land.

2 comments:

  1. What to do if all the dreams you've had were taken from you by life situations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take them back! When God places a dream in your heart there is nothing on the outside of you that can prevent it from being so. You have to focus on God and your dream because there's nothing life can bring against you that God won't see you through.

    ReplyDelete