Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Paths of Encouragement (POE)

Hi, it's me Tracy. Today I want to talk about "Paths of Encouragement" a new segment of my blog designed especially for you, the reader. Some of the  posts that you will read will be submitted by Guest Writers who want to Encourage you on your Journey in life.
#PathsofEncouragement  #POE
 Whether the Writer is family, friend or coworker, my desire is that you will be so Encouraged that you will one day submit your own Path of Encouragement post designed to Encourage someone else. When you're ready and have a submission you want posted, please DM me on Twitter @M924LIFE for further instructions. Update: You can now send submissions to POEsubmissions@gmail.com


Paths of Encouragement formed when my coworker asked me what was my plan to increase awareness of my blog.  It just so happened that my Pastor was teaching on Leadership and he stated that great leaders empowered others to reach their full potential and also asked for help because "your vision should be so big that you would need the help of others". So I immediately sent out an all-call to my contacts and "Paths of Encouragement" was born.  I am so excited about the lives that will be touched, changed and challenged as a result of you having received from  someone that's been where you've been; that's right where you are or just wants to Encourage you before you even get to where you're going.

So, let me start by Encouraging you in an area that is near and dear to my heart and part of the reason this blog exists: failed relationships. This letter is a closure letter that I never gave to the last man that ended a relationship with me but I needed to express my feelings whether he would listen or not.  
  
_______________, I truly get it.  You don't want me to be a part of your life in any way, shape or form.  You told me yourself that you didn't want more than a friendship with me.  I learned to be ok with that.  I started contacting you again after our argument because I still wanted to be your friend. However, your actions are saying loud and clear that that's not an option either.  I don't fully understand why you asked to "talk" to me and you would never contact me. I am writing so that I can release myself from this __________(you fill in the blank, I know what I wanted it to be) and be able to go forward with my life without you being a part of it.  I wish you much success in life. And I truly pray that you find the happiness you so desperately want. Try looking on the inside and you just may be surprised by what you see.  I can no longer give all of me while getting nothing in return from you. The longer I do that, the more I push away the man that truly wants in my life. Just know this decision wasn't easy for me to make. I had to pray and ask God for His help.  I pray you ask Him to help you too. Enjoy the Journey _____________: I'm glad we had the chance to cross paths. 


5 comments:

  1. Yes ma'am. I've been waiting for a post �� Very motivating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I usually post every 4th Saturday. Now with the edition of POE, I'll post on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month. I would love for you to consider writing a post for submission. I think you will be able to Encourage a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll send a digital copy to me for review then I'll post it. Let me know when you're ready and we'll make arrangements

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Everyone!
    Thanks for your willingness to help me Encourage others on this Journey called Life. I've created a central location for submissions (POEsubmissions@gmail.com) that I think will be helpful in getting your submission to me in a timely manner. Thanks in advance and be sure to Enjoy the Journey!

    ReplyDelete